Of little significance

Whenever I read my old blog entries, they seem to be somewhat ridiculous to me. My tendency toward over-analysis becomes tedious and rarely makes perfect sense. But as I consider this little problem, I realize that the over-analysis in my blog is simply a manifestation of what occurs normally in my own mind.

I think most people can relate to what I am saying. At one point or another, we all think too much about something. We play a scenario over and over again in our thoughts. Whatever the issue is, it is never resolved, and somehow, we ourselves become the greatest enemy to progress and the resolution of the issue at hand. What is to be done?

Comments

  1. What are you overanalyzing now? The impact of a REPUBLICAN senator in Teddy's place? How Ghirardelli ice cream sounds wonderful right now? Etc, etc. Welcome back to blog world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dizzy and Blindfolded to Walking a Tightrope

Eye of Newt

Halted beginnings